As we age, our skin takes longer to renew itself. Skin becomes drier, thicker and duller looking. Exfoliation is essential in helping skin renew and be more receptive to other skincare products. Chemical peels are a method of exfoliation that helps to give a brighter and fresher appearance to the skin. Many clients find chemical peels useful in controlling acne and preventing outbreaks. Typically during a chemical peel nothing actually “peels” off. A chemical solution is applied to the skin, and works by dissolving the upper layers of the skin. Peeling is simply a side-effect of the treatment and clients may or may not experience it.
All chemical peels carry some uncertainty and risk. A chemical peel is normally a safe procedure when it is performed by a licensed, qualified Esthetician. However, some unpredictability and risks such as infection and scarring, while infrequent, are possible. Our qualified staff will provide you with post-procedure products and instructions as required for your particular procedure. .
Our staff is available for pre and post procedure consultation. Call 904-996-7595 to schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable Estheticians.
This non-invasive very superficial chemical peel utilizes a novel approach to chemical peeling with a newer generation of alpha-hydroxy acids to maximize skin rejuvenating effects with low irritation.
- Increase skin glow and radiance
- Patients achieve enhancement of skin appearance with minimal downtime and discomfort
- Appropriate for first-time chemical peel patients or patients looking for a gentle, very superficial peel
Our most popular chemical peel. Vitalize Peel helps fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults. This powerful yet non-damaging peel can take years off aging skin.
- Addresses various skin conditions, such as pigmentation abnormalities, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, melasma, and photodamage
- Effective (achieve visible improvement after one treatment, significant results after a series of treatments)
Rejuvenize Peel is an advanced formulation of peeling agents, with a built-in anti-irritant and penetration enhancer that provides controlled exfoliation of the uppermost damaged layers of the skin to reveal fresher and healthier skin. Provides predictable results with minimal down time.
- Effective for use on skin with sun damage, melasma, pigmentary changes and acne scarring
- Noticeable improvement with just one peel
Glycolic peels are shallow exfoliating techniques using glycolic acid, a mild chemical solution which removes surface cells on the top layer of the skin.
- smoothes and softens the skin, diminishes fine lines, evens out coloration and lightens hyperpigmented areas.
- decreases acne outbreaks